PRESME is the acronym for Pro Education and Mental Health. It is a private non-profit foundation whose objective is the promotion of education, mental health and psychological care. The foundation is registered in the Register of Entities of the Catalan Autonomous Government, number 1455.
From its different services, PRESME works in the fields of psychological care, research, intervention, dissemination and training of students and professionals.
Our interventions are aimed at:
- Adults seeking psychological help
- Families in their different evolutionary moments (new parents, upbringing, adolescence, divorce and adoption processes …)
- Professionals from the education sector
- Mental health professionals
- Public administrations
- Schools and educational institutions
- Mental Health Services and Social Services
The initiatives and projects of the different services of PRESME are supported by the training and experience of professionals (psychiatrists, psychologists, speech therapists and educational psychologists) who make up the technical team and our network of collaborators.